The Monitoring Cell has been established in order to redress grievances of the government servants vis a vis issues pending in the Benevolent Fund Board like:
- Non receipt of cheques of various grants
- Deferred cases due to deficient documents
- Expeditious disposal of old pending cases
- Ensuring disposal of the cases of widows, the elderly on priority basis
- Monitoring and evaluating the internal functioning of all Benevolent Fund sections and report to Secretary (Funds) on daily basis about any lapses
The government servants/ beneficiaries facing any sort of problem regarding their pending issue of any grant can personally meet the Officer In charge, Monitoring Cell in office hours or contact by telephone number given below for redressal of his/her grievance.
|Office Timings||8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday to Friday)|